Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SECOND LIFE MUSIC COMMUNITY AND STAND UP TO CANCER

I have been trying so hard to not blog so that the schedules are what you see each day, but I could not stand it anymore. 

I know I get overwhelmed and I get mushy but accept it its just me and the effect that such a loving community has on me.  We are only 4 days in and only a few venues have done line ups.....yet put them all together and we are at just under 500,000 lindens. 

I have said this in the past, you would think I would not get this mushy having seen this community come together so many times.  Yet I am still in awe.  Still so very grateful that you allow me to be a small part of such a loving community.  I have done so much in the past, with some very caring people.....but nothing has every amazed me as much as the Second Life Music Community.  You have the largest hearts I have ever seen and feel blessed each day to have been touched by you.

I know there are tons of thank yous I will be sending out when this is all done, but in the meantime, I am still going to get overwhelmed and mushy, so just tolerate me, pretty please.


No comments:

Post a Comment