Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

AMAZING AUCTION AND CHALLENGE

As we are in the last week of the SL Concerts Benefit Stand Up To Cancer, this community amazes me.  Each day we are getting one or two more performers that want to enter the auction.  Performers are collecting donations from people and sending them to me with a list of names so that who I know who to thank at the end of it all.  Three more venues have contacted me and one is putting their line up together for tomorrow.  Another already has a line up in place of 6 or 7performers.  These are all performers that are foregoing their pay to do this.  It is so overwhenlming .

The challenge is continuing.  If you send me a pic either rl or sl of someone that you stand up to cancer for I will donate 100L for eah picture received.  The walls are getting full.  Keep sending them I can always add more walls to display them from.

I have opened a new day Thursday the 29th for any performer that would like to do an event.  All of the hours before 3pm are filled.  we also have one opening at 4 pm

SHOW US WHO YOU STAND UP FOR BY SUBMITTING A PIC TO STILL BRAVEHEART IN SECOND LIFE.  FOR EACH PIC SUBMITTED STILL WILL DONATE 100 LINDEN!!

   THIS IS WHERE  


THE END OF CANCER BEGINS!!!!
STOP CANCER IN ITS TRACKS BY MAKING A DONATION:

THE UK -- https://www.justgiving.com/teams/slmusicraces
THE US -- http://do.eifoundation.org/site/TR?team_id=26785&fr_id=1221&
 Canada -- http://www.standup2cancer.ca/
uckles I have been outbid 4 times but I am determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment