Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2016

TO CLARIFY SOME CONFUSION

Yesterday in a hurry to let people know that the Live televised event was cancelled, I, in a rush, said the live event was cancelled. 

Some performers misinterpreted that thought the entire fundraiser was cancelled.  I need to clarify--

THE LIVE TELEVISED EVENT WAS CANCELLED.   SL CONCERTS BENEFIT STAND UP TO CANCER IS NOT CANCELLED.

Though we can play YouTube through our media players, we can not view live events streaming in to You Tube.  The only way I could have found out was for the live event to start and I drop the url into the media player.  The media player told me that it was not supported.  So I had to hurry and let people know before they started arriving to watch the event.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment