Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 23, 2013

I LOVE SECOND LIFE LIVE MUSIC

It seems like it has been months since I have been able to get out and do this much venue hopping---I love it!!!

Off to Southbound....what a comfy venue....just one of those when you walk in it is like you leave any stress at the door type feel.  Now the fact that I am listening to my old frinds Wolf n Hawk and thier such mellow sounding may also be helping that feeling.  There are a few performers that I love to go and listen to with a cup of coffee and just relax with...Wolf n Hawk are two of those performers.  Sooooo relaxing.  It has to be something about being from England.  The performers that I love for this relaxing mellow feeling are all from England.

On to WatrsEdge for the beautiful voice of Lisa Brune.  Now this is the first time I have been to WatrsEdge. OMG what a beautiful venue.  Not just the venue, the entire sim.  Put a beautiful voice in a wonderful venue on a beautiful sim and you have perfection.....until....well Lisa can bring in quite a crowd....and the sim crashes!!!!  Gotta love sl!

On to Rovers Return Inn....a performer I had not heard before...oldwolf Criss.....wow another performer that should not be missed.  Also from France. 

While I was at Rovers Return and talking with the owner, the subject came of closing venues.  It is with a sad heart that I have to admit I have seen too many that had wiithstood the test of time and economics are finally closing.  Gwampas Dance Kamp, Tammy Toll's, my own, and now the possibility of Rovers Return.  I am sure that there are also others.  At the same time, others start.  Yet those that have left leave a hole that can not be filled completely.

Times are truly changing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment