Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 28, 2014

WOW I LOVE THE SECOND LIFE LIVE MUSIC COMMUNITY

This is a community that is absolutely amazing!!!! On August 5th the Stand Up 2 Cancer was a vision.....Right now it is at 28 different live music venues, a snail race, a clothing auction, and over 120 different performers, with more lineups on the way.

We have attracted other groups of communities that have inquired what they can do. And every time I turn around there is another venue or performer asking what they can do.....

The compassion, the dedication of the Second Life Live Music Community there are not enough words to describe it. 

I did have to put the article on the back burner for now while I am focusing on organizing the fund raiser.  I will get to putting the final touches on it and adding pictures to it to submit it, a couple of days after the fundraiser is done.  (I need the time to re-coop for a day or two afterwards) There is a central landing spot to get the schedules and line ups as well as the landmarks.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Shore/181/43/42

I will also be listing the lineups and slurls on this blog as well.

There is a way to donate directly:  http://do.eifoundation.org/goto/SLMusic

Watch the blog for updates.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment