Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 6, 2015

FINALLY BACK IN WITH EXPLANATIONS

Well I guess it s time for some explaining to be done.  So much has happened.  First and foremost, I need to apologize.  After the SU2C fundraiser, it took a while for me to bounce back, adding into that health that decided to flare up.  Just as I was starting to bounce back, It was time for me to meet my oncologist and learn whether I could do chemo, get this into remission and get back on the transplant list or not.  That led to a complete fall into depression and frustrations.  It turns out the oncologist that was so willing to work me, has taken a position with a pharmacuetical firm and when I went into see him, he was there but his mind had already moved on.  He made me question if I even had lymphoma and do I really want a transplant..  Talking about the quality of life, etc.  Anotherwards, the answers I waited 6 months and drove 3 hours during a snowstorm to get went completely out the window.  Needless to say I was in tears on my way home. He told no one he was leaving, not even the doctors that he spoken with about me going onto chemo, had a clue.  The one thing he did do was order some ct scans before he left.  When I got home, I was so very upset, I called Northwestern....I now have my fourth oncologist in 2 years.  Things do get better though.  My transplant dr., had cleared me for chemo.  Unfortunately the nasal mass they have biopsied three times has begun to grow rather quickly, so though it is still knocking out my hearing in one ear every couple of months it is now completely in my mastoid as well and considered severe.  But large enough to where they can get a good biopsy.  Due to the mess left by the oncologist they hurried and got me in with the new one.  I actually liked him a lot, and he understood completely the need to take of one instead of the waiting for the cancer to get worse or the failing organ to get worse.  He is also concerened that the lymphoma I have has transitioned into a more aggressive kind due to the rapid growth.  So this upcoming friday, I will receive a head to toe pet scan, followed up with him the following Wednesday.  He also gave me a couple of treatent options based on the test results.  Who knows there may actually be a light at the end of the tunnel. Oh and the scans have already come back with corinary artery disease....nothing like having another brick thrown at you,  I really need to learn how to duck better.

Now that you have heard my woes on health lets move over to the technolgy end.  One day woke up and my computer refused to boot up due to something with windows...I did the repair it  as suggested (a few times) nothing....Used the laptop looking for answers, it said try safe mode, so I did....you know how in safe mode it lists all the all the window lines, well mine stops about half way through.  So I have to figure that it is something in windows that got messed up. The catch is that everything is on there.  from promo pics to family pics and I don't want to lose them.  There has to be a way to bypass windows and get to the hard drive so I can pull them off of it and then take it back to factory settings.  Well short of taking my computer apart and physically removing the hard drive which is an option that many reccomend but you all know what a clutz I am.  Now that the week of visiting doctors is over, I am contacting a family member and also a friend so that maybe with luck they can walk me through a way to to pull this stuff out.

Many of you know me well enough that when I am quietest I am dealing with things,   That is really where I have been....hiding from the world under a rock.  The Christmas spirit has missed me so far....but I did redo the the sim and the holiday workshop, ice skating, venue and amusement park are done and open.  You know me it is different each year, so I hope as you explore the sim you truly enjoy it.  The Shore

I have also taken the time to set up our annual holiday party, so save the date--December 20.  The line up is amazing and there will be diffent themes throughout the party to win the best dressed in that theme.  You know I don't know how to put together a small event.  The best thng is that I am finally feeling the Christmas spirit and started decorating in rl. 

You have my word that I am bouncing back and will be venue hopping before you know it.  there are a bunch of performer that are on my pc and I will also be posting them if I can get them.  You also have my word to those of you that im me and tell me that you weren't aware, I will keep you more updated and I appreciate all the love you send me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment