Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

An Update & Observations

With everything coming to the end of Relay for Life, I have been extremely busy.  Yet working to keep up with the music community as well. So I will update from previous things I have mentioned that I have not followed up on.

Destination Guide and being in there once or twice, I apologize but I have not had the time to put the different places in there.  I have taken the time to parcel off both music venues as well as the amusement park, but that is as far as I have gotten....there is a chance that I will not get further until after Relay for Life completes.


Secondraters.com.  I am still laughing about the performers that are afraid to be rated by their peers and sl residents.  In my humble opinion, that tells me you are afraid that you may not be as great as you try to make everyone believe, and that others will see that.  The list of performers in there is truly growing....while I am working on other things I am trying to get out and see performers I have never seen before...smiles and venues.  Some of the things that amaze me is the lack of venues that take advantage of the signage trade.  We are all about exposing sl music and helping it to grow.  That is what this site does, it encourages people to take an active interest in the performers in sl.  From a networking perspective, and keeping my own venue's name out there, I am proud to exchange signs.  Though I tend to think the same way about many things, many times the way to keep our names out there, especially without it costing us as venues more USD can be time consuming.  Everyone wants answers, answers take effort on all our parts.

 If promoting your venue, or your work as a performer in SL is important to you, please im me in world and I will point you in the right direction so that you may also support Relay for Life through your efforts and do so at a pittance of a cost to you.  2000 L and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment