Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 5, 2015

AN AMAZING COMMUNITY

Since I closed the venue in December, I have really stayed under a rock.  Going through the rl stuff, facing realizations and limitations as well as a loss.  Yes the venue was a huge part of my life for over 5 years, it was a loss of sorts.  I still miss it terribly and thinking of a special event to do this spring....though for now it is secret.  Last year when I published it 15 minutes later another venue posted they were doing the same and even used the same name.  Lesson learned!!!  But in truth that is neither here nor there right now.

I wanted to take a second and thank so many of you that have reached out and still do.....just to check on me and see how I am doing.....It means sooo very much to me.  Over the years youhave gone from performers and venue owners to true friends.  There really aren't enough words to tell you how much that means to me.  Even when I enter a show you reach out in ims.....Performers your acknowledgement of me is is amazing.

People always wonder why I love the sl live music community so very much....the answer lies in each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment