Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SECOND LIFE VENUE HOPPING CONTINUED WITH GREAT LIVE MUSIC

I have not done as much venue hopping since the 4th simply because I had wanted to finish the amusement park once and for all before it changes for Halloween.  I also got started with the Stand Up 2 Cancer fundraiser this September.  The end results are first.....BS's Amusement Park has more roller coasters than any other amusement park in sl with 6 of them.  A balloon tour was added and the bungee jump and giant water slide were added a few weeks ago.

Stand Up 2 Cancer, now this is an organization that first and foremost 100% of all funds raised go directly to research and not lining a CEO's pocket.  They also now have a Stand Up 2 Cancer in both Canada and the UK.  This year we are doing things a bit differently.  SL is such a diverse community with people from around the world, so we will not only be making each country available for residents to donate online to but we also be donating all lindens raised evenly between the three countries.  This is a much more fair way for residents to know that their monies are going closer to their home and not solely the US.  As always, transparency will be there for all to see.

Now back to the venue hopping.  I did not make it out until the the 8th and went over to White Tiger Islands.  I love that I got to see Stone and Melissa while there.  They have an absolutely amazing venue that has quite a few other things there as well.  This time though, I had the opportunity to take in Norm Reynolds and Luke Auster.  I have not seen Norm in some time, it seems like rl pulls me away as he is taking the stage, so this was a real treat for me.

Norm Reynolds at White Tiger Islands 070815
Luke Auster at White Tiger Islands 070815
I did not get again until the 11th when I got to see another favorite of mine,,,Collin Martin at Eclipse Lounge.  If you haven't been to Eclipse Lounge, try and get there soon.  They have a to die for dance floor.  It seems simple yet so sophisticated.....with the water flowing around it.  Collin, this man is a wonderful performer and also so much fun to when he is performing.  If Parker Singer is in the audience at the time, you are sure to have some good natured heckling so the best you can do is love the music and laugh as Parker picks on him.  Definitely one of the most fun shows in sl. 

WATCH FOR AN AMAZING SHOW NEXT SATURDAY THE  18TH AS THREE OF THE BEST PERFORMERS, MAX KLEENE, FUNKY FREDDY REPUBLIC, AND VOODOO SHILTON STREAM IN LIVE FROM FREDDY'S BARN....7-9PM AT BS'S "BRING A FRIEND & STAY AWHILE"

Now that was my week.  I hope yours was just as much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment