Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2015

WOW WHAT AN AMAZING COMMUNITY!!!

I will never tired of saying how very totally awesome the SL Live Music Community is.  You have just finished 4 complete days of the fund raiser with 10 left to go and we are at 721.993 lindens.  Many of the venues have not event started yet.  Another venue, Love Kats im'd me tonight and wanted to be a part of it.  Two performers im'd me wanting to be a part of it, and I don't have clue as to where to even put them, Personally, I myself only have one day that I can add more at the beginning or end of the line up.  The best I can tell them is to watch and listen for cancels.  I feel bad for them as they want so much to help.  There is nothing I hate more than having to tell someone that want to give out of purely unselfish reasons with their heart and to have to tell them I have nothing.

I need to send out special Thank you's the venues that I have taken this far already, The Dirty Grind, Godfather's Moonshine and Roses, Friendz of Live Music, To The Stars, Ann's Place of Grace, 1st Chapter, Vincent's, The Mountain High Club Roco, Ce Soir Tonight, Breakers, and BS's and to every single performer that has donated their time and talent.  There is something else that has turned into a very good thing.  Those that have known me since I opened the venue and followed the blog sll that time, I am happy to say that a long term has ended.  I love that people can grow and learn....none of us should ever stop doing that.

Going into a packed full weekend I can't wait to see how it goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment