Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2015

LOTS OF GREAT STUFF

The best thing I have heard from a host.  Thank you so much Tamzin for sharing your thoughts with me you summed it up so nicely I am going to quote you " Well that's what attracted me to the event, 3 nations united in the fight :"  I could never have said it better.  You said exactly how I have felt about leveling the field in fundraising in sl, instead of everything going to one country.  It is making us truly united, and as Stand Up to Cancer grows around the world so will we.

This will be my last post until the schedule goes live tomorrow on here.  Some of you know me for a long time and have been through the RFL stuff with me and we have moved on together, but you already know how mushy you guys make me.

Well normally, it at least holds off until the event is underway, but this year so many have you have touched me in so many ways already.

Some of you are aware that I can't push myself as hard as I wish I could.  I was just about in tears when I started receiving all the offers to host and help at my venue.  You have no idea how much that means to me.  Due to this and how we have doubled in size in one year, I will be looking for a team to help out in the following year.  Until cancer becomes a thing of the past our work is cut out for us.  Darn good thing it is a community that loves and supports each....it is much more fun than work.

I WANTED TO ADD TWO SPECIAL THANK YOUS  ONE TO TRISTYN HOMEWOOD, THE OTHER TO TYRO HOLLYWOOD.   For two years Tristyn offered his time even when rl kept him so busy his head was spinning, he still took the time and made our kiosks for us.  This years look even better than last years.  Tristyn used one of the amazing textures the Tyro Hollywood  made for us and with his own creativity and every single thing in so that every single transaction could and would be transparent and stay out of our accounts.  Poor Tyro works so many hours, yet every single time I leave him a Facebook message, sometimes with some crazy idea I had that maybe we could do or something we need or something that has to be changed after talking with Stand Up, Ty is there with me.  Thank you Tristyn and Tyro, without the both of you I would have been lost. 

We have lost a few of the venues that went out in the original press release, most due to circumstance beyond their control and one due to greed,yet I am still getting venues that are requesting to jump in.  This is open to any and every venue that would like to participate.  The schedule of events can always be added to.

Now so much of this live music events, but there is one group I challenge each and every one of you to do.  This group of people is truly is all about making a difference in the battle against cancer  Though I have never personally raced.....most of you know what a clutz I am, I have been a spectator and this year will also be talking about Stand Up To Cancer during the race.  GIANT SNAIL RACING!!!!!    RacerX Gullwing has put together the most fun way I have seen in sl to race.  Saturday, September 26, I will be there between 10-10:30 AM to watch one of the most fun events I have ever seen,  One day, I might just get courageous enough to do it....bur, laughing hard, the track should be emtpty when I try it.  Just to keep everyone else safe.    GIANT SNAIL RACING

I also have to mention another very special event going on.....One that make a huge difference in the Benefit  for Stand Up To Cancer and also to you.  A DATE/PERFORMANCE AUCTION  Performers and Venue Owners will be auctioned off in a silent action.  The highest bidder gets one of two things depending on you and the person that you my have won.  Either a 2 hour date or a 2 hour performance.  The Auction boards will be open for bidding on  Friday, September 25th at 10 AM and ends on  Sunday, September 27th at 10AM. Thanks to my wonderful friend Parker Static, she talked me into entering.  So unless you want to suffer severe hearing damage, I am already planning the most fun date.   Bidding is available at LC LIVE  

 Now I do need to mention that we are still in need of the following spots filled:

PERFORMERS
If you could find the time in your busy schedules to help us Stand Up To Cancer


If you could find the time in your busy schedules to help us Stand Up To Cancer

SEPTEMBER 15

7:00 PM    Place Of Grace

SEPTEMBER 16

7:00 PM     Place Of Grace

7:00 PM  Sunshine's Cove

SEPTEMBER 24

 6:00 PM    1st Chapter
6:00 PM     Sunshine's Cove



HOSTS

9/14/2015

    6:00 PM    Anek Fuchs                   PLACE OF GRACE
    7:00 PM     Kat Rose                      PLACE OF GRACE
   
9/15/2015

            4:00 PM    Mezzo                        STILLWATERS 
             5:00 PM    Barby                        STILLWATERS
             6:00 PM    MusicMan Appletor    STILLWATERS
             6:00 PM    Áηηєţţє Ѡîιđʀõşє        PLACE OF GRACE
        
9/16/2015
         6:00 PM    Maurice Mistwallow      PLACE OF GRACE
         1:00 PM    ian Bleac                                 VINCENTS
         2:00 PM    Lyn Carlberg                            VINCENTS 
         3:00 PM    ANIGHTWING AKINA                 VINCENTS
           
   
9/17/2015 
             3.00 PM    emptypockets88240       BREAKERS
             3:30 PM    Bo Hayes                        BREAKERS
              6:30 PM    Glenn Bunjie                   BREAKERS
              7:00 PM    MrMulti Write                  BREAKERS
               7:00 PM    Singer Girl           PLACE OF GRACE
                7:30 PM    Ariangels Resident       BREAKERS
               8:00 PM     Dilah Halostar               BREAKERS
              
    9/18/15
            2:00 PM    OneSummer Oh       - BS'S
            3:00 PM    Starflower               -  BS'S
            4:00 PM    ELiz Watanabe            - BS'S
            5:00 PM    David Csiszer             - BS'S 
            6:00 PM    Shaye Dezno                  THE ONY VENUE                              
            6:00 PM    LEEMAN CONVEL         - BS'S
            6:00 PM    Harmonia Trefoil             PLACE OF GRACE
             7:00 PM     Denny Mac                  PLACE OF GRACE
             8:00 PM    Dango                           THE ONLY VENUE
            
            
9/20/15
         4:00 PM    KevinMTHomas Carpool      THE LIGHHOUSE VENUE
         6:00 pm   Hogman64                         THE LIGHHOUSE VENUE
         7:00 PM    Kat Rose                                THE LIGHHOUSE VENUE
        
        
9/23/15
            2:00 PM    Samm Qendra             GSPOT
            4:00 PM   Veronica Weksler          GSPOT
           
9/24/2015  
      2:00 PM    BudW                           BS'S
    5:00 PM     Áηηєţţє Ѡîιđʀõşє ----1ST CHAPTER\
   
 9/27/15

    2:00 PM    Josie Anderton            - BS'S

WATCH THE BLOG EACH DAY FOR A LIST OF EVENTS THAT DAY.  OR IF YOU ARE REALLY COURAGEOUS GO TO OUR CALENDAR AT


SL CONCERTS TO BENEFIT STAND UP TO CANDER

WATCH SL EVENTS TOO!!!!



LOOKING FORWARD SO VERY MUCH TO SEEING YOU AT THE EVENTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment