Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2016

A CALL FOR HELP --STAND UP 2 CANCER

Over the years I made a wonderful friend in Tristyn Homewood, he was also an amazing performer and will be sorely missed. It is SL's loss but RL's gain and I truly wish him the very best.  Tristyn has now moved on from SLand retired from performing.  Tristyn was much more than a friend, he also was a huge supporter of Stand Up 2 Cancer and took the time to make the kiosks for us each year.

There are specific things and scripting that need to go into the kiosks, as well as being updated for 2016.  Now you all know what a clutz I am, so I am seeking someone that is willing to put together a kiosk for 2016.

If you are interested, please im me in world, comment here, or send me  privte message in Fcebook or an email at stillbraveheart@gmail.com.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

1 comment: